Lords Mobile Apk
Lords Mobile is a real time strategy game in which players will get to build an empire and battle against other players all over the world in gigantic mega battles with tons of players. You can customize your hero’s skills and equipment.
The way you’ll be managing your empire isn’t too far out of the ordinary within the world of Android battle and strategy games. Meaning, you’ll need to use a number of different resources (stone, wood, food, etc.) to construct new buildings in order to eventually build bigger and better buildings.
There are many features in Lords Mobile for Android. To start, there are battle heroes. You can recruit various heroes, level them up in Hero Battles and select your favorite heroes to fight against bosses in RPG-style battle as well as utilize their targeted skills to ensure victory. There is also equipment crafting. You can gather resources to craft powerful equipment for your favorite heroes. This equipment brings benefit for your heroes both in and out of army wars.
There are various units in this game that will suit the playing style. Train them in your barracks, upgrade your barracks and research new units so you can have even more powerful army. Want to join a group of like-minded players? Well, you can join a clan in this game. Or if you want, create one yourself. Want to test your ability against other players? Don’t worry. There is global player versus player feature, allowing you to fight for dominance of powerful bases in the center of each kingdom.
That being said, the tutorial of the game is boring. You need to do repetitious tasks just to complete it. Even worse, you can only watch the starting battle. Yes, you are not involved in it. The saving grace probably is the RPG-style fight using your heroes. Even this, is not perfect as it is considered as side part only and not properly fleshed out.
As for graphic, this game is good-looking as far as strategy games go. It does resemble Clash of Clans.
- Lots of features, from clan to global PVP
- Interesting RPG-style game with your heroes
- Good-looking graphic
- Boring tutorial
- Repetitious chore, just like any other strategy game
Tips to Play
- If you want to change your current Kingdom, does it before your castle pass level 5. You can change it using tutorial reward
- Join a guild. Especially if you are new to the game. Join a guild and look for one that has daily active member. You can ask for tips from them. Another benefit is that your guild member will receive a chest of random resources every time you buy a gem or package. So make sure you join one.
- Keep training your army. Rank 1 troop is great for gathering, even for later part of the game. After all, they are cheap, quick to train and have low upkeep.
- Hunt monster. If you do, you will get massive amount of resource packs as well as speedups. Also, last hitting a Frost wing gives your guild members a loot box.
- Labor Day Event:
- [Animares] will randomly appear!
- Send Guild Help to get 2X more Guild Coins
- The Limited Challenge is back!
- Cargo Ship: New shipping lanes, new goods! (Clear Skirmish 8 – Sacred War & reach Castle Lv 25 to discover new shipping lanes)
- Added the [7-Day Dash Bundle] (Check Turf Boosts for more details)
- Mail page adjusted to display more on widescreen devices
- Profile page: Tap on your Leader to view different animations!
During battle, players aren’t allowed to directly control how their armies respond to enemy attack. You’ll have to prepare them for combat beforehand and maintain your troops’ spirits high to keep them fighting and alive. Remember that the quality of your weapons and armor will, without a doubt, tip the odds in your favor.
One-player gaming includes a bunch of missions where you’ll try your skills against special enemies and put your army to the test while following the original Lords Mobile story mode.
Lords Mobile is a noteworthy management strategy game that has stunning visuals. It also deserves a special mention for the quality of the multi-player battling scenes that include over a hundred units at any given moment on your screen.